KHANTOM offers a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under normal conditions of use, care and maintenance of the product(s), for as long as the original purchaser owns their home. It is not transferable and is limited to products sold and installed in Canada and the United States.
OUR WARRANTIES FOR RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS ONLY
• Limited lifetime warranty for all finishes.
• Five (5) year warranty for all other KHANTOM product(s) and parts.
OUR WARRANTY FOR COMMERCIAL / INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS.
• All KHANTOM products and parts will be warranted for One (1) years.
OUR WARRANTY ON FINISHES
All finishes carry a limited lifetime warranty against defects. Normal wear and tear is the expected decline in the condition of a product/finish due to normal everyday use.
We will repair or replace, free of charge, during the applicable warranty periods listed above, any product, part or finish that is proven defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, condition of use, care and maintenance of the product(s). Replacement parts for discontinued products will be made available, under warranty or not, until stock lasts. Under the period(s) of the warranty listed above, if the required replacement product, part or finish is no longer available, an equivalence will be recommended and provided, free of charge.
OUR WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
• Damage caused by inadequate installation, misuse, lack of care and maintenance of the product(s).
• Surface damage caused from using abrasive products, such as detergents.
• Corrosion resulting from exposition to chemically reactive products, such as Chlorine.
• Damage caused by hard water, calcareous deposits or sediments.
• Damage or loss occurred by a natural calamity such as fire, earthquake, flood, thunder, electrical storm.
• The installation of any KHANTOM products by a non-accredited professional.
• Any labor or shipping charges, or damages whatsoever incurred in whole or in part from installation, removal, re-installation, repair or replacement of any KHANTOM product or part, as well as any incidental or consequential damages, expenses, losses, direct or indirect, arising from any cause whatsoever.
OUR WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
To exercise our warranty, a proof of purchase – such as a copy of invoice – must be made available to our KHANTOM.com website. Depending on the complexity of the defective product, an inspection can be required prior to approving the warranty claim.